Birthday presents / Haul!!



I know, my birthday was in March, and it is now April, but,I was able to do a little shopping before hand for my birthday also. Hopefully I will find some time to do a style post on the Turtleneck dress with slits.


Birthday Presents from my friends;






I got this memory box, with a lot of poloroid pictures in it, from my friend Lianne. The best thing, was that she wrote a page about me, like, thank youuu soo much, and the chocolate eggs, which are an inside joke we have together. 







I got this cool gold watch from my friend, Yzandra, I know it isn't the actual Casio watch, but I don't care t this minute, I'm still in love with this watch, I think it just retro, which I prefer. Thank you Yanyan bbz.






I was given these two presents, from my day one, Antonia, the calendar is like amazing, and makes me smile every time I change it, and I got a signed poster of Only The Young, like, seriously, this made my day, I love Only The Young soo much, Thank you Antoniaa.




Haul!!?!?!?


So, I saw these socks, and thought, Tumblr, I don't really know why, but I just think they are cute socks. That sounds a little weird, but I hope I'm not the only one who thinks so.

Striped socks // Matalan




Both of these items were inspired by Kylie Jenner, I just adore her fashion to be honest. This maxi skirt, I've never worn anything like it, but it looks really cute, and the turtleneck dress with slits just caught my eye, I'm just going to have trouble styling it.

Maxi Skirt // Boohoo
Sleeveless Slit Turtleneck Dress //Weareall




This item was actually just a completly random purchase, I saw it online, and thought, I need more crop tops, and just bought it. To be honest, it's just a cute and simple piece to add to my collection.

Black Crop Top // American Apparel 



I've kind of always wanted an off the shoulder top or crop top, and I saw this oppertunity to buy this one from Asos.

Off the Shoulder Top // ASOS

I'm njot really the type to wear skirts, especially bodycon ones, but I thought this skirt was cute and simple, and would be a great addition to my summer clothes.

Midi Bodycon Skirt // ASOS

This was just random, it was sort of a hand me down, form one of my mums friends, and I think it's kind of cute, and really vintage.retro.

Wool Skirt // No longer in Shops



Thank you for reading, don't forget to follow me on social media for more updates. Thank you, :*







Share:

0 comments